Sunday, December 11, 2005

Counting Pennies

Yep, it's that time of the semester again: the END of it.

...where inevitably, I end up sitting on my bed the night before my last exam, counting up all my loose change; then I go digging through every pocket of every article of clothing that I own in order to find more. This way, after my exam the following day, I can proceed to the bank with my Ziploc bag of checks, bills, and coins before I leave for home, plop it on the teller's counter, and declare with confidence, "I have [so many] dollars and [this much] cents to deposit today!"

I've figured out how many bills will be subtracted from my account without me here to replenish it.

I've exhausted every possibility of rebate and refund that I can think of.

Now it's time to take my test, and start my Christmas vacation!

2 comments:

Andrew Simone said...

I find that sort of excercise fairly fun in a strange way.

Sephora said...

Overly,
It was all fun until they made me roll all my pennies. Good thing I didn't wait longer, that's all I can say!