Thursday, October 19, 2006

Discovery:

I can multitask when I have different windows open on one computer, one being a conversation, and the others being schoolwork.

I can multitask--to a lesser extent--when I am typing on the computer and conversing with others in the same room with me. (this applies well when taking notes in class, or doing projects with classmates)

I can multitask when listening to others on the phone while cleaning, driving, folding laundry, dressing, applying make-up, cooking, etc.

I cannot multitask worth beans when listening to others on the phone and trying to do school work on my computer.


Consequence: I woke up early to do a lot of my school work for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great thought! I wish I could attend college and write papers at the same time....still workin on that!