Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by Nutmeg. Which means that a regular "Sephora update" will have to wait.

1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus?
Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus (it's become my favorite since Colin introduced it to me)

2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer?
The Memorare

3. Do you wear a scapular or medal?
Yes; a scapular.

4. Do you have holy water in your home?
Not holy water of my own. But I'm sure the home that I'm currently living in has its own store of holy water!

5. Do you ‘offer up’ your sufferings?
Yes. Something about working in healthcare makes it easy to remember to be grateful for everything I have, and to always have someone to offer things up for.

6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays?
No, unfortunately.

7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration?
I used to, intermittently, when I had time. I've never actually signed up for my own time, although this is definitely something I'd like to do, once I settle down somewhere.

8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or Sunday morning Mass person?
Sunday morning. I love keeping Sundays as my holy day of the week, generally speaking.

9. Do you say prayers at mealtime?
Yes.

10. Favorite Saint(s)?
Saint Cecilia, Saint Joseph, Saint Anthony, Saint Rose of Lima, Saint Michael the Archangel, Saint Padre Pio, Saint Sebastian

11. Can you recite the Apostles Creed by heart?
Yes.

12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day?
Yes--usually things like, "Jesus, I love you," or "Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on him/her/me."

13. Where is your favorite place to pray?
On my bed--recently, while I'm on the phone...

14. Bonus Question: When you pass by an automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved?
Yes--I've been trained since childhood, and I generally go into automatic Hail Mary's.

Tag? There's no one left to tag! Tim?

No comments: