Monday, January 23, 2006

How Can I Keep from Singing?

Back on a schedule and into a routine.

I am so excited about this semester. It's going to be so much work, but it's all relevant to the work that I'll be doing when I'm finally out in the field (funny that there's that distinction, even at this level of education!). And much of the difficult stuff is group work; my group consists of my three closest friends at school; so instead of being busy and not being able to see them, I'll be forced to see much of them over the next 5 months!

Two large breaks--spring break and Easter break--plus a few less credits scheduled in order to give us time for our projects ... all this contributes to my relief that this semester may not be dreadful.

Add to that the latest gift from St. Anthony: "...out of the blue clear sky."

I can't stop smiling.

How can I keep from singing?

1 comment:

nutmeg said...

Yessss.....

:)

Spring break....We need to chat!