Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Test Scheduled!

After a month and a half of waiting, waiting, waiting, I finally have my test scheduled:

Tuesday June 26th at 12:30pm

The exam lasts about 5 hours, so if you pray for me at just about anytime that day, I will be in there. Don't worry, I will remind everyone when the time gets closer (probably even AS the time gets closer!!)
Please pray. I don't know that I'll ever "feel" ready for it. But God's taken me through this far, so I'm trusting that He'll help me finish it off now! I'm taking another practice test tomorrow....




S0 I'm off to study some more!



(thanks to Portia, for the cute cartoon idea)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY...finally! We will keep on praying, but especially on the 26th! I prayed my rosary esp. for that news this morning on my way to work and when I came in and saw the news I was very happy!! We know you will do well!

Erin said...

I've put it on the calendar!! We'll be praying. And I LOVE your meez! It looks JUST like you! Even the hoddie and the long skirt! So CUTE!!

nutmeg said...

I need a meez.

(putting it on the calendar) Will be praying!!

Thanks for the notice.

:)

Mrs. Bear said...

Very cool! It's just right! For some reason I think the hairstyle is the piece that makes it just perfect.

Sephora said...

C'mon, Mrs. Bear!! Post yours. Puh-lleeeaaaazze?