Friday, November 14, 2008

Life comes at you fast...

We're already experiencing a bursting household, with the dog taking up most of the territory in the kitchen/living room area, and the cat romping everywhere at all times of day and night, from the dog's half of the house into our bedroom, sharing our bed--yes, sometimes even our pillows--with us!

Now we are preparing to make room for another little being, this one the most precious among us. It's such a mystery: that this little one exists inside of me, yet apart from me; that 30 years after I am given the gift of birth, my firstborn will receive the same gift; that the cycle of life is inevitable, yet still so exciting every time another opportunity for that cycle arises.

Please keep us all in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Ah!!! I'm so glad you shared! CONGRATS!!! I hope you'll be able to find a spare moment here or there to keep us posted.

Mrs. Bear said...

Oh wow!! I am so happy for you guys! Prayers for you! :-D