Friday, October 28, 2005

Tag!

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

"The splendor of the rose and the whiteness of the lily do not rob the little violet of its scent nor the daisy of its simple charm."

This is an excerpt from the writings of St. Therese of Liseaux, which I actually ran across again last weekend. ...and again now. Ok, God, thanks for the reminder!!

Tag! You're all "it":
Moose
Nevermore
Chim
Bryce
Kitty

3 comments:

Nevermore said...

Ok Sephora, Just for you...
Also I will be placing some links on my page since I finally got DZ to show me the HTML.-from Feb. 15 2005 Links,Photos,and More BS
I told you it wasn't too exciting.
Hope all is well...God Bless

Moose said...

Yeah, I'm doing it too. Begruggingly, maybe, but it's being done. Satisfied?

You should have gotten the Face, except that he would probably be the lazy sack that he is and not tag anyone else.

Erin said...

I already tagged the Face. (Nailincoffin, Shan.) He IS being lazy.