Friday, September 10, 2010

Random Declarations

For Mrs. Bear.

And because I also think these are fun to do!


5 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT SEPHORA:


1. I chose my blogger name because I love the name of Moses' wife (of the Old Testament) the way it's spelled and pronounced on the movie "The Ten Commandments" (as opposed to the spelling and pronunciation on the movie "The Prince of Egypt"). My blogger name has nothing to do with a certain line of cosmetics.


2. My tendency to multi-task can sometimes get carried away. Yesterday, my dear Doodle came home earlier than I expected, and caught me halfway finished mowing the front lawn. I suppose I count on knowing he'll come home at a certain (later) time, so that I can "wrap things up." Because inside our home, there were a number of tell-tale signs of multi-tasking:

~a basket of clean but unfolded laundry sitting next to our bed.

~an unmade bed, because the cat decided early in the day to make it his napping spot, and I didn't have the heart to move him. Yet.

~little piles of dirt and pet hair in the living and dining room, not yet collected by the dustpan.

~dishes soaking in the sink.

~all the shower contents (shampoo, razors, etc) sitting atop the closed toilet lid, not yet returned to their places in the newly-scrubbed shower.

~a can of cat food sitting on the kitchen counter.


3. My favorite color is still purple, and my favorite flower (and scent) is still lilacs. These have been such for a long time.


4. I dislike slowing the car down on a main thoroughfare while trying to locate the exact building that I'm looking for. Usually, I end up driving past my destination a few times until I'm sure I know where to turn in. If I don't see it the first or second time, it is likely that I will give up or find an alternative destination. This happens often when I'm looking for a post office.


5. Autumn is my favorite season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO MORE MOWING!!!!! This come DIRECTLY from the MAMA BEAR!!!!
Also, I have a neat recipe for you...it's called spaghetti squash lasagna and i made it for dinner last night. I thought it was good, Papa Bear said not to do it again...but...I think you guys will like it...I used left over meat sauce and TONS of cheese...you may find it useful some night when you don't know what to make for dinner...spaghetti squash is cheap now a days... love you guys...:)

Mrs. Bear said...

Love it! Thank you for playing!