Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Much has happened...

First off, there's no place like HOME!!
...where I was able to spend about ten days, hiking and running on mountain trails, hanging out with family and friends, watching scenery rise up before me without effort, no matter where I was.











Shortly after I returned to Connecticut, the latest Marchetti family member was born!

Little Maria Philippa is a beautiful baby--even the nurses say how perfectly formed she is. Frank and Sharon were smiling when I arrived at the hospital, and haven't stopped yet! Praise God for the happy, healthy baby and mother.

Later on that same day, September 4th, I learned that yet another member of my own family is engaged. Best wishes to cousin Maria and her intended, Rich:

And now, of course, life moves on. Classes started today, without waiting for me to completely "gear up" for the challenge. So it's going to be full-speed ahead here pretty soon.

But my resolution remains to see "Boston in the Fall" this year!

1 comment:

nutmeg said...

What awesome pics! A big congratulations to the Marchetti's!! She is beautiful! And congrats to our cousin..I didn't know about her plans.....

Glad you are back in CT. Keep in touch!