Sunday, May 15, 2005

Resting...

This pretty much sums up the first part of my vacation. Then more of that: run...sleep...go out for breakfast with the soon-to-be-married A-team...enjoy Brazilian drinks and South American foods with Erin (roommate, not sister)...watch (big) little brother's baseball team get clobbered in the regionals by last year's national champions -- not so much fun, especially when he was pitching -- and etc! Restful, yes!
I feel kind of liberated, not having access to internet, not having cell-phone reception in these mountainous hills of home. Maybe this will be my last entry.... Oh, shoot. School will get me back into the technology of life soon enough.
But for now, maybe I'm signing off to the world for two weeks. Maybe. Of course, my phone will be on for the wedding festivities this week. So maybe not.

3 comments:

The Smoker said...

Just because we're not commenting doesn't mean we're not reading. Blog On!

Sephora said...

Thanks...I'm back. Over 80 messages in my junk mail folder; hope I didn't "Empty" anything too important! I'm becoming an internet slave....

Erin said...

Huh. You ain't got nothin' on us!!!